|What is mi-vine(m)?
|mi-vine(m) is short for My Interactive Wine Manager. mi-vine(m) is an online wine rating & review community developed and supported in South Africa by BLUEtub Design and Production. mi-vine(m) is a social network created for amateur and connoisseur wine collectors. mi-vine(m) utilizes a cross platform Java based application to address several challenges wine collectors face. Challenges such as:
mi-vine(m) aims to solve these challenges by creating an online community network that enables individual collectors to subscribe to the online mi-vine(m) community producer, bottle and other wine industry related information through the use of the mi-vine(m) application. The mi-vine(m) application synchronizes with the online data to keep the collector updated and informed. Through this synchronization two major data transfers occur:
- What wine stock do I own and where is my wine stock located?
- When is my wine stock ready for consumption and how is my wine stock maturing?
- How do my friends and I rate and review our wine collections?
mi-vine(m) is made available to local collectors (South African) and international collectors as an biennial membership subscription services. This biennial subscription service ensures that the collectors have access to:
- The latest online information is retrieved and stored locally for offline use, rapid query responses and information lookup.
- The collectors ratings and reviews are uploaded to an secure online environment where friends and family can subscribe to their personal ratings and reviews on wine.
See Features for more detailed information.
- The latest feature packed application version, released monthly.
- The latest industry data, release weekly.